1&1 Dedicated Server Review
A dedicated server, as opposed to a shared server, provides a hosting solution that is uniquely yours. In other words, if you take up dedicated server hosting from 1&1, you can be sure that you are not sharing resources or storage with anybody else.
A dedicated server brings you the best performance when it comes to website hosting. 1&1 employs latest generation hardware that uses super-fast SSD storage and cutting-edge Intel and AMD processors to provide you with unbeatable speed and reliability. 1&1 also ensures that your dedicated server is extremely secure and easy to manage. Finally, a dedicated server also offers a managed solution where a dedicated team of 1&1 experts will take care of your server maintenance for you.
1and1 dedicated server come with rich features at an affordable price. Its pricing start from $39.99 per month only and include 2 Cores x 2.6 GHz, 2 GB memory, and 2x500GB RAID1 storage. This is the best cheap dedicated server you can find in the industry.
1and1 Dedicated Server Features
- 1&1 prides itself on its commitment to safety and security on dedicated servers. Our data centers are renowned in the US as being among the safest and most modern.
- Symantec SSL certificates are now included with all 1&1 packages, providing maximum protection of your website
- Storage area networks and cloud infrastructure for top reliability and data security
- The customer support of this company is available 24/7. You can contact them via E-mail, call and online too.
- The 1and1 dedicated servers are recommended regarding their cheap, featured rich and reliable service
- Competitors offer longer money-back-guarantee periods
1 & 1 firm is managing 40,000 servers. The data center of this firm is located in Kansas. These dedicated servers are equipped with more than 50 GBIT connectivity and redundant connection lines. They are capable of routing thousands of Tera-bytes of traffic per month without any problem of data jamming.