1 and 1 hosting review
A dedicated server may be one of the ways to go for hosting but not for personal bloggers or small business owners. Its downside of this web hosting option is its steep pricing. That, and you’ll either need some geeky expertise or access to an expert in setting up and managing a dedicated server for your business, because any maintenance that will be needed on the server will be done by you, the owner.
For this 1 and 1 hosting review, we are focusing on 1 and 1 shared hosting. Where multiple websites live on a single web server, basically because it typically provides the least-expensive plan for customers. Low prices advertised on a web hosting service’s site are likely the lowest-grade shared plan.
1 and 1 unlimited shared hosting package begins from $6.99 per month and comes with a free domain name that you keep until you leave 1 and 1 services. This plan gives you up to 600MB RAM, unlimited storage, and amazing website-building tools. There unlimited Plus plan starts at $9.99 per month and adds unlimited databases with up to 1.2GB of RAM. Unlimited Pro starts at $14.99 per month) with unlimited email accounts and SiteLock Basic security
1 and 1 hosting Features
- 1&1 comes with a 30-day money-back guarantee, but host companies like DreamHost one-ups it with an impressive 97-day money-back guarantee.
- They offer low-cost hosting, domain transfers, and website building, particularly in its WordPress category, for which it is a top pick.
- Comes with fast servers
- 1&1 Hosting is on the more affordable end of web hosting
- All their products are integrated, which is a pro for many people
- The primary con of 1&1 Hosting is primarily its user experience
When using 1&1 you get the highest in quality, security, and reliability. 1&1 Internet has a multi-million customer base which has made them hold one of the leading positions on the market. Nevertheless, our recent 1&1 user-written reviews signal that there are some serious issues with their support staff solving problems