GoDaddy Domain Review
Buying domain names is a must for any site owner. A lot of people struggle to want to know where you should buy your domains. GoDaddy comes to mind when the word “domain” is mentioned.
GoDaddy is the giant of the Domain industry, no doubt. GoDaddy domain registrar is the world’s number one ICANN-accredited domain registrar, offers everything you might need for establishing your online presence: from custom email accounts to complete eCommerce solutions.
The company currently manages over 52M domain names for more than 10M customers worldwide, delivering world-class products at the very competitive prices.
GoDaddy Domain Features
- GoDaddy Will Provide You Website Builder Free Of Cost On Purchasing Domain Name. With Website Builder, You can easily create and build web pages just by choosing a theme and your Text
- Personalized Email Is Also Included In Free Extras. GoDaddy Will Provide You Free Email Account With Your Domain Name.
- GoDaddy Is Also Providing Domain Forwarding Feature Too. With This Free Service, You Can Choose Any Domain And Redirect Any Domain To Your Own Website.
- For Sale Feature Is Awesome. Because If You Want To Quit Blogging And Want To Sell Your Domain Name
- GoDaddy Provides You Full Control On Your DNS. You Yourself Can Manage Domain Name Server Records and can set Your Email, FTP, Subdomain’s And Website Location By Using This Feature
This domain hosting company offers a free domain name with the economy package if you sign up for the service with any yearlong plan or a two- or three-year plan. If you choose to use GoDaddy for your domain hosting purposes, the domain term plan must be the same length or less than any hosting package term, or the service will automatically charge you for the difference in the registration cost. There is also a very minimal fee required by the Internet Corporation for Assigned Names and Numbers for every year you use the domain name.