GoDaddy Virtual Private Server Review
GoDaddy is the world largest domain name registrar and SSL certificate provider. It provides a full scope of services to help people get to a name on the network, which include shared hosting, VPS, dedicated host, web design services, SSL certificates, domain name registration, email services, and more. In below, GoDaddy VPS Review will review its VPS from pricing, features, customer documentation and execution.
GoDaddy Linux VPS hosting offers 5 plans for CentOS and Fedora operating system, including Economy, Value, Deluxe, Premium and Ultimate. All plans are available to 1/6/12/24 months subscription.
Taking the Economy plan for instance, GoDaddy is starting at $31.19/mo. If clients require a short term plan, they can subscribe to a 1-month plan which is priced at $38.99/minute. For more detailed price information of other plans, please refer to the following chart.
You need to pay extra $3.99/mo for the FTP backup storage, $4.99/mo for Plesk control panel, and $9.99/mo for cPanel control panel.
GoDaddy Virtual Private Server Features
- Smash the ground heading for the hills with the industry-standard control panel you already know and love.
- You’re in charge with root (administrative) access to install PHP, modules, server level proxy, and much more
- Servers are ramped up and ready to move with the latest-Gen Intel® processors.
- Takes care of patching, security monitoring, backups and more so you can focus on your job
- Some places take hours to take your server online. Godaddy have you up and going in minutes
- Rock-solid uptime.
- Excellent 24/7 customer support.
- Windows- and Linux-based servers.
- Email tightly integrated into Microsoft apps.
- Skimpy email offering.
- Dedicated hosting lacks email
GoDaddy is good for personal and commercial hosting purposes, thanks to its dependable uptime, Linux- and Windows-based servers, excellent customer service, and other features. GoDaddy’s well-rounded packages are an added advantage.