Hostgator Cloud Hosting review
The two most important factors of a website, at least from a visitor perspective are uptime and Speed. Obviously, we all like fast & reliable sites, right?
Ever attempt to open a site on your mobile, only to wait? And wait? And wait?
Not fun. So you do what every other sane, rational human being does in that situation.
You hit the back button, and go down to the next search result on Google. Page loading times go far beyond basic usability, causing 74% of your mobile site traffic like this to leave if it doesn’t load within 5 seconds!
When using HostGator Cloud hosting, you don’t need to worry about any of that. Cloud hosting is faster and reliable than almost any standard host you will ever use.
Hostgator Cloud Hosting Features
- If you start experiencing regular high traffic, you can click a button to access more resources. There’s no downtime, no need to switch servers or migrate the site.
- It’s super easy to tweak things behind the scenes and measure performance
- HostGator Cloud keeps things up to date in the background without you having to worry. It also detects and removes malware automatically
- Many hosts still use the ugly and technical cPanel. HostGator offers a slick, easy-to-use dashboard. It’s super easy to tweak things behind the scenes and measure performance
- Amazingly fast speed and uptime of services running on Hostgator cloud hosting
- Great customer support
- Easy to navigate dashboard
- Pricing is a bit of concern. If you are not ready to commit to a cloud hosting, don’t go for Hostgator cloud hosting just yet.
Just like many services, Hostgator offers a range of packages depending on your needs. They come in three stages: Hatchling Cloud, Baby Cloud, and Business Cloud.
All packages come with “unmetered” bandwidth and storage, and local caching