Hostgator Dedicated Server
For large corporations and organizations or websites with high level traffic, it can be difficult to find a hosting solution that meets your needs. Dedicated hosting is considered to be the best option for companies, organizations, and bloggers that meet these credentials.
On top of the standard hosting services that they provide, HostGator has created high level dedicated hosting services that satisfy the needs of high traffic websites. Let’s take a look at the Hostgator Dedicated Server review to answer some of the main questions and concerns that you may have about Hostgator dedicated hosting
Hostgator allows you to choose between Linux or Windows servers, you have the option to choose between four different plans. These plans include Basic, Standard, Elite, and Pro. Prices for the plans are the same for both Linux and Windows.
The Basic plan has a recurring price of $174/month, the Standard plan is $219/month, the Elite plan is $279/month, and the Pro plan is $374/month. It should be noted that the first month cost is significantly less than the recurring monthly price. You can also receive further discounts for committing to 24 or 36 month plan.
Hostgator Dedicated Server Features
- As the only customer on a dedicated server, you have the full system resources directly at your disposal
- With both HDD and SSD hard drive options available, flexible server configurations make it easy for you to choose what’s best for your website
- cPanel and WHM are provided on all Linux servers for powerful management of both hosting-specific functions and overall server configuration
- Windows servers include the Plesk control panel and WebMatrix to quickly and easily create and manage your websites
- For any support issues, the support team is available to assist you, 24/7/365
- Email lacks extra security
Hostgator has made the creation of a state-of-the-art network one of their main priorities. Their dedicated servers offer multiple layers of security and is fully redundant with no single point of failure.