When you connect to the internet via a VPN, all your web traffic is routed to a VPN server through a secure, encrypted tunnel. This means that someone spying on your local network, say at a coffee shop, won’t be able to see your activities
If you’ve ever used an unsecured Wi-Fi network, you may have unwittingly passed your personal information to scammers. Network security is a tricky thing, but using a virtual private network (or VPN) like IPVanish goes a long way toward making the web safer and more secure.
For a few years now, this US-based IPVanish VPN has consistently demonstrated some of the highest levels of performance in the industry.
One thing to remember is that IPVanish VPN is based in the US, which is far from ideal
- IPVanish provides NAT firewall protection to users when they are connected to the VPN service
- IPVanish offers connections over PPTP (128-bit encryption), OpenVPN (128-bit encryption) and L2TP (256-bit encryption)
- While IPVanish has automated software for Windows, Mac OS X, iOS, and Android devices, it is compatible for a wide variety of devices
- Excellent VPN software and reliability
- Same clients, regardless of platform
- Superb app features
- Strong OpenVPN encryption
- P2P and BitTorrent
- Allow 5+ simultaneous connections
- Based in the US: not great for privacy
- Limited support options (US daylight hours)
IPVanish is a Top Tier VPN service because of their fantastic features. Their VPN network spans 40,000+ IPs on 850+ servers in 60+ countries, giving you the ability to surf anonymously and access the unrestricted Internet in every corner of the globe.
Click below to visit their pricing page.