TOTAL AV Antivirus Review
Unlike many other Antivirus software suites out there, Total Antivirus or TotalAV is one antivirus software suite that is as close to being fully featured as any other.
Does that automatically translate to being a great antivirus software suite? Well, you’re going to have to read the brief TotalAV review or skip to the conclusion part straight away for that.
To be fair to the people behind TotalAV, this antivirus software suite does offer a lot of features when compared to some of the other antivirus software suites. In order to attract more customers, it has a free version and a paid version (which obviously comes with extra features).
TOTAL AV offers a fantastic, easy to use product which includes a free full system health check. Protecting your computer and mobile devices from malware, adware and spyware. This antivirus offering is one that has impressed a lot of antivirus reviewers so much that it was awarded #1 antivirus for 2017 for many test labs.
TotalAV Antivirus Features
- The TotalAV customer service is what takes the product from very good to great, with multiple contact options and wonderfully easy access to information
- TotalAV offer protection for your iOS and Android devices too. You can clear up wasted memory taken up by duplicate and burst photos on your mobile phones.
- TotalAV comes with other useful functions as well such as a System Boost feature, disable/enable startup program feature and others
- Good score in our malicious URL protection test.
- Includes a full VPN system.
- Supports Windows, macOS, Android, and iOS.
- Password management.
- Web Shield requires separate installation
- Excessive installation process and inability to filter scanning method behavior beyond quick or full system
Most of the leading antivirus companies have been around for twenty years or more, dating back to not long after the first PC-based malware. Not TotalAV — it sprang into existence just last year. Despite its youth TotalAV already offers quite a few bonus features in addition to its antivirus protection, including, most impressively, a full-scale VPN.