With a VPN, you can be sure that using the public, unsecured Wi-Fi at the coffee shop won’t lead to your identity being stolen. VPNs also help circumvent online censorship and are used by activists and journalists operating in countries with repressive internet controls. On the lighter side, a VPN can spoof your location and make region-locked streaming content available.
VyprVPN is a popular VPN service which is based in Switzerland, due to their favorable privacy laws that respect the rights of Internet users, and comes from the same stable of companies as US ISP Texas.net, Data Foundry, and top Usenet provider Giganews.
The service grabbed attention with some impressive specs: 73 server locations, unlimited data usage, over 200,000 IPs, secure DNS servers, a kill switch, along with various auto-connect options (on application launch, when connecting to untrusted Wi-Fi)
- brings a host of security tools to the table, with easy installation, numerous and globally diverse servers
- VyprVPN comes with two plans, both of which let you pay month-to-month or at a discounted rate if you sign up for a year of service
- VyprVPN has more than 700 servers in 64 countries. That’s fewer servers than other VPN services like PureVPN, NordVPN, and TorGuard
- Comes with Multi-platform, multi-protocol support
- Comes with an excellent interface
- P2P or BitTorrent
- 500+ Servers
- Does not have ad blocking options.
- Does not allow 5+ simultaneous connections
VyprVPN from Golden Frog combines a well-designed desktop app with excellent performance, making it a winning service. It dominates other VPN services on the net in this VPN service review. The VPN service, Golden Frog VyprVPN offers many advanced features, a robust service, and also a friendly interface, but with this service you won’t be able to cover as many devices as the competition in the VPN world.